Monday, March 16, 2009

Thanks for stopping by

So, this is the start of, well, not much so far. I'm Dave Hogan, and in the middle of this recession/depression, I just decided to give my two weeks notice. My car was stolen, and after almost seven years of doing the same thing, I've decided I'm leaving my job.

So what am I doing? Well, the Cascadia Times is a new project I'm working with. Progress might be a little slow at first, but we have some great content and have some new things coming. If you like the Arctic, Inuits, and polar bears there's some great stuff coming!

I'm available for other contracts and have an extensive IT background to fall back on. Feel free to contact me and we can talk, but I like the idea of working with a non-profit for now.

I haven't been the best mammal for the environment, and I'd like to make amends there too. Going car-free and working for a 501(c)(3) sounds like something I can do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment